Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A wonderful Christmas


So it has been awhile since I have posted on here but with the health issues I have had and the holidays it has been very busy around here. All in all we had a wonderful Christmas. Santa brought Flip everything he wanted and he received lots of goodies from friends and family. For those of you who do not know we also got a puppy for Christmas. His name is Max and he is a boxer. He is very cute and sweet. He is growing very fast and I am hoping he'll be my running mate in a few weeks!! Our older dog Alex is not too happy with Max but hopefully he will come around.

Jeff, Flip & I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas this year. We also hope you all enjoy the New Year!! We are planning to stay in, have friends over & eat lots of good food!! Everyone be safe and take care.....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

0 comments: